International Jewish student organization Hillel CASE works hard helping Ukrainian Jews to overcome the large humanitarian crisis. Today Hillel Odessa staff and students are actively interacting with the charitable foundation Hesed Shaarei Zion, which helps elderly Jews and Holocaust survivors.
Here are some results of the volunteer work of Hillel Odessa:
- Volunteers have prepared more than 520 food packages and started issuing 3,000 packages of matzah. In coming days, volunteers will prepare another 500 food packages.
- Hillel Odessa helped more than 20 large families;
- Organizations’ employees provide advice on evacuation, repatriation and other issues;
- Hillel Odessa helps with the evacuation;
- Hillel Odessa hold online meetings for the elderly so that they will not feel lonely;
Hillel CASE is an International Jewish student organization that unite the Jewish student centers of Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Georgia and Azerbaijan. Euro-Asian Jewish Congress (EAJC) actively support this organization and its major projects.